From: Hatsune Miku 10th Anniversary
After completing my Hatsune Miku V2 cosplay, I wanted to achieve a more complex challenge and I decided to recreate this version of Miku that celebrates Miku’s 10th anniversary! What makes it so difficult is that this costume uses a lot of transparencies, which means that if you make a mistake in the boots or in the sleeves, you have to make that part again from zero!
The whole costume has 8 LED circuits:
- 2 circuits in the giant bow on the back that connect more that 1000 LEDs that react to the sound
- 2 circuits for the animated rainbows in the headphones
- 1 circuit that connects the neon LED necktie
- 1 circuit for the animated lights in the skirt
- 2 circuits for the animated lights in the LED panels of the sleeves
With this costume I won the 2nd place and the Public Choice Award in Polymanga Global Easter Cosplay in Switzerland!